– For external use only.
– Avoid inhalation
– Do not use in a confined space.
– Keep away from fire or flame.
– Contents under pressure.
– Do not puncture or incinerate the container.
– Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C).
DO NOT USE:
– on wounds or damaged skin.
– if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
– with a heating pad, with, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
– if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
DIRECTIONS ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER:
– Clean and dry affected area.
– Shake the can before use.
– Spray onto the affected area no longer than 3 seconds.
– Do not use more than 5 times daily for not more than 7 days.
– Do not store in direct sunlight.
– Store in Room Temperature (1 ~ 30 degrees C)
aerosol, spray Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.361g in 100mL, MENTHOL 0.289g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.361g in 100mL
Labeler: Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.