𝐉𝐄𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
JEIL Oriental Pap has an excellent close-adherence, sticking to almost every area of skin except for benching and stretching parts (1 sheet 10cm X 14cm).
Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic; Sprain, Bruise, Myalgia, Arthralgia, Cataclasis pain, Lumbago, Shoulder pain,
Neuralgia, Rheumatic pain, etc.
– Tight container
– Store at room temperature Once opened
– Fold the opening and keep pressed by a clip Package
– Apply to the affected part once or twice a day
– For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
✓ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩:
– Do not use otherwise than as directed.
– Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
✓ 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙐𝙨𝙚:
– Clean and the dry affected area.
– Remove patch from the film.
– Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
– Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour
⚠ 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⚠
– For external use only. Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
– Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
– Do not use with a heating pad.
– Do not use with, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products.
– Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
– Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
⚠ 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙛 ⚠
– Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
– Conditions worsen.
– Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
– Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.